Gran Canaria Princess ****
The 4-star Gran Canaria Princess Hotel offers all the advantages of an adults-only hotel (+16): a quiet and relaxed atmosphere and at the same time many leisure options in close proximity.
At this oasis of calm in vibrant Playa del Inglés, just under 3 km from the 18-hole Maspalomas golf course and only 1 km from the beach, guests may enjoy the two pools or recharge their batteries in the wellness area with whirlpools, sauna and steam bath and then unwind in the massage centre or in the relaxation area with Balinese beds. Those who want to exercise during their stay have a gym at their disposal.
The hotel is also known for its varied and high-quality cuisine. The two restaurants, one of which is à la carte, offer a range of international and local food. There’s a choice of three bars providing a selection of drinks and the perfect setting to socialize with your partner or friends.
The Gran Canaria Princess 431 standard rooms are bright and comfortable and can accommodate up to 3 persons.
They feature a furnished balcony, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, safe and air conditioning. The bathrooms are equipped with shower (except for 12 rooms with bathtub), toiletries and hairdryer.
– 4-star hotel for adults only (+16)
– Free standard Wi-Fi
– 24-hour reception
– Check-in: 2 pm, check-out: noon
– 2 outdoor freshwater pools (1 heated in winter)
– Sunbeds and parasols in the pool area
– Wellness area: whirlpools, sauna, steam bath, Balinese beds, relax area
– Hairdresser, beauty centre
– Fitness studio
– Car rental
– 2 restaurants: buffet restaurant and à la carte restaurant for lunch, both with terrace
– 3 bars
– Professional shows and live music
– Entertainment programme
– Workouts (abdominal, back training,…)
– Aqua Fit
– Air rifle
– Multi-Use Court (Basketball, Volleyball, Mini-Football)
Special services for golfers:
Tee Time Reservations.
* In the evenings, we ask our guests to dress appropriately in bars and restaurants. Therefore, no swimwear, flip flops, sleeveless shirts or sportswear are allowed. Gentlemen are also asked to wear long trousers or smart shorts for dinner. In order to make the Gala Dinners on December 25 and 31 a memorable occasion for everyone, gentlemen are kindly asked to wear elegant long trousers and a jacket or a tie.
Gran Canaria offers golfers a wide range of hotel accommodations where to enjoy a pleasant stay while taking advantage of the excellent services that these accommodations can provide.
Golfers can choose anything from four and five star luxury hotels, to a complete range of alternatives to hotel lodgings, where to enjoy all types of comforts.
All the accommodations that we recommend offer special services for golfers, starting from reserving their tee times at all courses in Gran Canaria to providing lockers for their golf bags and clubs.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay in one of these magnificent accommodations and enjoy an authentic golf vacation of your design.
Las Palmas de Gan Canaria